Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bugs

I don't like creepy crawlies.

It's not like I get freaked out over 'em.
But they do disgust me.

Mightily.

Over the past few weeks, I've been noticing a few creepies around my apartment. And the incidents seem to be increasing each week...

Usually, I simply find a sandal and quickly squash 'em to death. And then dispose of 'em.
But it annoys me that I have to do this.

Again - I DO NOT like creepy crawlies.
I know they serve a purpose in nature and all that - but they can serve their purpose outside my apartment thankyouverymuch.

Ugh! Blech! Urk!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Bugs creep me out, all of them!

MOJITOGIRL said...

How big are your bugs?

Do you have flying roaches that hiss and are over 3 inches long and swoop down on you?

Do you have big black scorpions that can kill a small pet?

Do you have big green iguanas in your yard, jumping around in your palm trees?

I'll take your bugs over MY bugs any day.....