Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I curse the fact that ...

... my iPhone can't record video and I didn't have my camera around.

I was walking out of the locker room headed toward the ER (ED if you are... well, you ought to know by now) to start my shift when I heard the unmistakable sound of a piano! Our hospital foyer has a grand piano but to date I always thought it was just for show.

My curiosity piqued, I mosied over. And what a sight to behold!

One of our Urology docs was belting out a kick ass rendition of "Bloody Well Right" by Supertramp! Right there in our hospital foyer. He had this big, silly grin on his face as his fingers danced over the keys.

I just had to walk over and ask... I mean, I couldn't believe my ears!

"Hey Doc! 'Bloody Well Right' by Supertramp, right?!"
He just looked at me and nodded, that grin still plastered on his face. He was obviously enjoying himself :-)


So that's that. Along with Uro Doc, that makes 6 other people (other than myself) that I know of, who have heard of Supertramp and who obviously like their music.



Holla at all you Supertramp fans out there!

3 comments:

Charles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brother Frankie said...

dude, i know super tramp... shhhh, we need to keep somethings on the low.

blessings

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Love 'em. Got them on my iPod.

"Breakfast in America" had several top 40 hits off it, so from that alone I'd think anyone born in late 60's to early 70's should know them.

Sad... Most of the music on my iPod is older than my secretary.